Calm APP download v6.9 Unlocked
- Version 6.9
- Requirements Android 4.4
- Developer Calm com Inc
- Genre Health Fitness
- Google Play
- Votes: 28
- Comments: 0
Calm APP download v6.9 Unlocked
Calm is the #1 app for sleep, meditation, and relaxation. Manage stress, balance moods, sleep better and refocus your attention. Guided meditation, Sleep Stories, soundscapes, breathwork, and stretching exercises fill our extensive library. Practice self-healing and discover a happier you through Calm.
Feel better by reducing anxiety, prioritizing your self-care, and choosing a guided meditation session that fits within your busy schedule. Introduce mindfulness and breathing exercises into your daily routine and experience their life-changing benefits. Meditation novice or seasoned expert, Calm is for anyone who is looking to improve their sleep and address everyday stress.
Sleep better with Sleep Stories, bedtime stories that lull you into a restful slumber. Relaxing sounds and calming music also help you meditate, focus and sleep soundly. Balance your mood and improve your sleep cycle by picking from 100+ exclusive Sleep Stories, narrated by well-known talent like Cillian Murphy, Rosé, and Jerome Flynn. Meditate daily to relieve anxiety and learn to put your personal health first.
Take a deep breath and find your Calm.
MEDITATION & MINDFULNESS
* Meditate with seasoned experts, regardless of your experience level
* Be mindful in your daily routine and learn to calm your thoughts
* Mindfulness topics include Deep Sleep, Calming Anxiety, Focus, and Concentration, Breaking Habits and so much more
SLEEP STORIES, RELAXING MUSIC & SOUNDSCAPES
* Sleep soundly listening to Sleep Stories, bedtime stories for adults and children alike
* Tackle insomnia with calming music, sleep sounds, and full soundscapes
* Self-care: Sleep content to help you relax and get into a state of flow
* Relax and experience deep sleep with new music added every week, from top artists
ANXIETY RELIEF & RELAXATION
* Stress management and relaxation with daily meditation and breathing exercises
* Self-healing through Dailies – Reduce anxiety with daily 10-minute original programs like the Daily Calm with Tamara Levitt or the Daily Trip with Jeff Warren
* Mental health is Health – Tackle social anxiety and personal growth through inspiring stories
* Self-care through mindful movement: Relax your body during the day with Daily Move
* Emotion and mental health tracker through Daily Streaks & Mindful Minutes
* Feel better with 7- and 21-day mindfulness programs for beginner & advanced users
* Soundscapes: Nature sounds and scenes to calm your nerves
* Breathing exercises: Find peace and concentration with a mental health coach
Calm is free to download and use. There are never any ads and some of the programs and features are free forever. Some content is only available through an optional paid subscription. If you choose to subscribe, payment will be charged to your Google Account at confirmation of purchase.
Also, be sure to check out our brand-new app for Wear OS devices.
What is Calm?
Our mission is to make the world a happier and healthier place. Through our website, blog, and app—filled with meditations, sleep stories, music, movement, and more—we’re redefining what mental health care looks like in 2021 and beyond. With over 100 million users worldwide, 100,000 new users daily, and our growing partnerships with major companies, we’re having a positive effect on more and more people each day.
Calm is recommended by top psychologists, therapists, mental health experts, and the press:
* “I’m generally wary of meditation apps because they sometimes weave in too much mystic talk for my taste. But Calm instead contains guidance like ‘Concentrate on your body’” – New York Times
* “In the frenetic, crazy, digital world we live in, sometimes it’s necessary to take a step back and smell the roses” – Mashable
* “Eliminating distraction…ended up helping me relax and realize that all the stuff I was stressing about wasn’t that big a deal” – Tech Republic
* “Found myself similarly refreshed afterward” – TechCrunch
No CommentsComment on